Thursday, June 6, 2013

Hello-hello!


My design team post for this week features the new Cricut cartridge- Chalkboard Fonts. This is by far one of my new favorites for a font cartridge. I love the way the letters look like they are intricate but it's a breeze to put together. I also used Pretty Pennants to make the banner and my Imagine with the Imagine More Cards cartridge for the Hello bubble. This page went together so easily with 2 double sided sheets of patterned paper, a Prima flower and some dark brown cardstock. I also used a white Signo uniball pen to outline the pennant to give it some pop. I used some embroidery floss to sew the banner onto the paper. An added layer was to use foam squares to pop the letters off the paper. With the layered letters, it really added some oomph!

No comments:

Post a Comment