Monday, June 24, 2013

This week's sketch over at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge gave me many ideas for projects, but my favorite one is this sweet layout of my granddaughter sitting in our field of spring grass holding Angel Baby.

Here's the sketch this week-






And here's my layout for it-

 
I so love this picture and using this sketch I think really highlighted it! Be sure to check out everyone's designs on the blog! http://atlanticheartschallenge.blogspot.ca/. Thanks Michelle for another great sketch and another great week of crafting!!

5 comments:

  1. this is sweet!! I love that all your paper pieces were one solid color, it really made the picture of your beautiful grand daughter pop !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty layout for a pretty little girl. I agree that your picture pops with the pale paper "bricks".

    ReplyDelete