Monday, July 8, 2013

Time Marches On


Time flies when you're having fun! And even if you're not having fun I think it flies also. We've had such a busy week that I lost track of days and the day before my sketch challenge for the week was due, I realized that I had got busy and let it slip up on me. I got preoccupied making a layout for my granddaughter's book that took lots longer than I had anticipated and yesterday flew past. I knew that I had to get busy with this week's sketch and I think that some of my better stuff comes when I don't over think my project too much! I love this weeks card that I made for the challenge. It's not what was planned in my head to do, but that one is still lurking just waiting for me to start.

Here's the sketch for this week-









Then here's my take on it. I'm really loving the Pooh saying and the character rubons that I pulled out of my stash. I've had them for awhile and couldn't decide what to do with them until today!




 If you want to see more of what the design team came up with this week, then check us out at http://atlanticheartschallenge.blogspot.ca/. Have a wonderful week and Happy Creating!!
 

5 comments:

  1. Love your water colour paper blocks, and how cute it that Pooh & friends?? Glad to be joining you at Atlantic Hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super fun card. It will make a great kid birthday card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love anything Pooh bear but this is absolutely wonderful! The colours are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute card, and pooh just suited it!! Great job !!

    ReplyDelete