Monday, August 12, 2013

A challenge and an anniversary

Our anniversary is coming up on Friday, so I needed to be thinking about a card. I decided to use this week's sketch and kill 2 birds with one stone. Usually I'm the one that's waiting until the last minute to make a card for a special occasion. Not this time! I'm ahead of the game! Here's the sketch for the week-






And then here's the card that I made with it-




I love retro stuff and fell in love with this couple from the Silhouette store. I used some crystal Stickles to give the letters a little pop.
If you haven't already checked out this week's design team entries and the sketch for the week, be sure to go to http://atlanticheartschallenge.blogspot.ca/ and check it out! We would love to have you play along with us!

3 comments:

  1. So much fun, love the image. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. The silhouette is wonderful and I really like the three colour tones for the background.

    ReplyDelete