Monday, March 10, 2014

This week's sketch take with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!

Happy (almost) Spring! After the winter that we've had, I'm so ready for sunny, warm days and windows open with a breeze blowing through! This week's sketch had me thinking of the sun, so I decided to take a picture from last fall and make it a warm, sunny layout! Today was a perfect warm day and it fit the mood that I was in to make this page!

Here's the sketch for the week- doesn't it just scream out for a sunny layout or card?

And here's the sunny layout that I made for it. My granddaughter stayed with us a few days during Spirit week at school and this picture was made for Hats and Shades Day!


I love this picture and the layout! Thanks for popping in to take a look and be sure to check out everyone else over at http://atlanticheartschallenge.blogspot.ca/. Play along with us and post your creation! you might earn one of those cute Top 3 buttons!! Until next time, may warm breezes blow and inspire your creativity!

2 comments: